fb pixel
7 – Stones for Crown Chakra

7 – Stones for Crown Chakra

At the center and top of the head lies the crown chakra (also called the seventh or Sahasrara chakra). It carries a pure, unifying energy that holds one’s connection to Source, their own spirit, and illumination. A clear and balanced crown chakra allows one to...
7 Crystals for Rooster Totem

7 Crystals for Rooster Totem

The Rooster (also called Cock or Cockerel) represents sexuality, watchfulness, and resurrection as an animal totem. Just as the sun rises to welcome a new day, new life, and new opportunity, so does the rooster with his morning call. This connection to light leads...
A Friend of the Trees

A Friend of the Trees

It is my great honor to be a friend of the tree spirits. They are our colleagues here on earth, and we are meant to work together in a conscious manner, for the betterment of all. I have been working with the tree spirits for a number of years now and go out regularly...
A Gift for A Mom with Cancer

A Gift for A Mom with Cancer

Two sisters came in today to get a gift for their mother, who has cancer. They asked if we had a stone that could help her in some way. Something special for a loved one with cancer is, alas, a frequent question we get! We helped the sisters to put together...
A Lateral View

A Lateral View

We in our cultural societies today operate from a viewpoint of hierarchy. That is, there are levels of authority. There are levels from those in poverty to the very rich. Government and military operate on these levels and channels of leadership. Someone is always...
A Love of Rocks | By Cloe

A Love of Rocks | By Cloe

As a kid I was the type to be knee deep in the muddy creek exploring the nature around me. I collected rocks like they were pirates gold, and I, of course, was the lucky pirate. When birthdays came in my family, I chose my birthday outing to be (surprise!) going to...
A Love Story Told in Stone

A Love Story Told in Stone

A Guardian of Place reminisces about that happy time in his  youth when he and his love were happily together. He left to pursue spiritual knowledge – which he achieved. By that time, his long-ago love had grown older and he had grown sadder but...
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop