Many years ago I subscribed to Murphy’s Law which states if anything is going to happen it’s going to happen to me, and you know it usually did and it was because I brought that energy in.
Many times today we find ourselves between the rock and the hard place and our comment is usually “Not again.” It just seems to happen time, and time again. That situation does not have to continue. You can change that thought or energy pattern to one that is more positive.
Stones that would assist you in the re-patterning and the reframing process are:
1. Desert Rose assists in bringing you to your center. Often times those recurring events throw us off balance and we lose direction. This stone puts us on a firm ground giving us clear insight to the situation dissolving those issues that are not working. Then it brings in a positive energy to begin a new direction.
2. Picture Jasper will assist in giving you the “Bigger Picture,” where in the meditation process you would have a better understanding of those recurring events. You may find them to be ancestral, past life, karmic in nature, or an engrained belief system.
3. Selenite will work with your higher consciousness and assist in an Akashic Record understanding of the situation and how to clear it.
These stones then will assist in the re-patterning/reframing process. They will not do it of their own volition, you are required to do your part.
Here is a paraphrased story that I would like to share with you.
There was a man who considered his life a failure and so he went to God in prayer. “God,” he said, “I desperately need help, I have no job. I am hungry. I have no companion to share my life with, can you help me?” Not long after, the man went to God again in prayer. Pleadingly he said “God, where have you been, I can’t go on anymore.”
He was surprised when God responded. “I was there when you were on the street, sign in hand, stating ‘Will work for food.’ A woman
stopped to offer you a job and food. Why did you reject her offer?”
Gods point being I answered your prayer, but you rejected it.
Another avenue of re-patterning and reframing is to go back to the originating incident. Several ways to do this are as follows:
1. In Hypnosis you are directed back to the incident by which you re-frame the incident in a different light. This successfully erases the past recurring situation.
2. The Shamanic Journey is done with drums, it leads you back to the incident where you can re-pattern/reframe the outcome of it to a more positive one.
3. Hawaiian Huna has a process of leading you down a timeline to the originating incident. As you travel the timeline and stand over the incident you may go down into it. While there you ask questions like “What is it about?” and, “What is the lesson?” Next you come up out of that space and travel farther past it. Turn around and look back down the timeline. If you do not see the energy of the event it has been cleared. If you see its’ energy, go back down into it again. Repeat the process, and see that it is cleared.
There are other ways to do this, these are simply just a few of them.