There are several things I want to talk about. By the title you can guess what they are.
First, however, I would speak about the Mayan End of Days, Dec. 21st, 2012. We find that we are still here. It was not the end of days. Simply the end of the Mayan Calendar, and the beginning of a new day. Many people, including myself, have experienced this Calendar ending in various ways. Leaving us numb one minute, but in the next minute finding ourselves in a new world. Our personal vibrations are higher, as well as that of everything else.
This is where our adventure begins. The vibrations or frequencies of crystals/gemstones and color (chroma) are rising. These are used in many healing experiences. Crystal Healing, Color Healing, and Sound Healing, either separate or together.
Here are the tools you will need in order to experience this work in the following exercise.
1. Crystals and Gemstones of various colors
2. The Chromatic Scale
C C# D D# E F F# G G# A A# B C
The use of a Pitch Pipe, Harmonica, or other instrument is advisable. You may also sing the tone.
3. Some knowledge of the Chakras
Base – Red – C
Sacral – Orange – D
Solar Plexus – Yellow – E
Heart – Green – F
Throat – Blue – G
Third Eye – Indigo – A
Crown – Violet/White – B
4. A knowledge of the complementary color wheel, as you can mix colors for specific experiences.
Now let us experiment.
You have hurt your back and have pain. First see your Doctor for their expertise and proper medical treatment.
Secondly, or for supplementary support, find a blue stone and the note G#, a yellow/green stone and the note F, and perhaps a Violet stone and the note A.
1. Hold the blue stone, perhaps Blue Lace Agate. Visualize the color surrounding the injured area. Hold the stone and generate the sound of G#. Do this for two to three minutes. This acts as a sedative.
2. Now take the yellow/green stone, perhaps a lime colored Serpentine. Visualize the color surrounding the injured area. Hold the stone and sound the F note with the pitch pipe. Do this for approximately five minutes. This color and frequency will assist the healing process.
3. Use the Violet stone, maybe an Iolite, and create the A note.
4. Finally, use the blue stone and G# note once again.
Depending upon the colors you use, you may want to use a cooling color afterwards (ex: If you use a red stone, use it’s complimentary color green to cool it.