Thanks to our ancestors who were healers and their connections to the mineral kingdom, we are in possession of the energies of stones and how to use them. So, with each gemstone and crystal, we are able to clear, energize, and balance our physical and spiritual bodies.
We first need to have an understanding of clearing the crystals of the energies they bring with them and then of the energies they have picked up from your issues. There are many ways to clear your stones and so we will look at a few.
1. Salt Water: Use a cup of pure or spring water. Add ¼ tsp. of Sea Salt. Place your crystals into the water for several hours or more. You may intuitively decide the length of time or ask your pendulum.
2. Sea Salt: Pour Sea Salt into a bowl and then bury or place your stones in this salt. Intuitively decide the length of time needed to clear the stones or use your pendulum.
3. Sage Stick: Using a piece of Native American Sage, light the sage and put out the flame. Then run the stone through the smoke several times.
4. Other Crystals: To clear your crystals or gemstones, place them on a Quartz cluster, Copper plate, or natural Copper ore. You may use Kyanite, Selenite, Citrine, or other high energy stones by laying your stones on them or around them.
5. Energetic Clearing: You may also use Reiki or other energetic healing modalities to clear your stones.
Now that your stones are clear, let’s look at the issues we may want to clear. If your are always anxious or stressed, you will want to have any of the following stones: Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Kyanite, Kunzite, Lithium Quartz to name a few. Focus on the issue and hold the stones until you are calm, try fifteen to twenty minutes. Wear a stone pendant for a period of time until you are calm. Create an elixir using the stone and pure water. Drink it periodically.
Remember to always clear your stones, clear your issues, then clear your stones.
Sage is used to clear not only stones, but energy of all kinds in your home and work environment. Offerings -An abalone shell with small cedar, desert sage, white sage and sweetgrass braid is a great combination of tools to clear energy.
If you haven’t ever worked with sage before you might like our Smudge Pack. The Smudge Pack contains the booklet Sacred Sage: How It Heals, an abalone shell, a feather and a sage stick. This is a great grouping of tools to learn why sage is a favorite space clearer, and how to use the enclosed tools to sage your own space.